Founded in 2012 by serial entrepreneur and world leading engagement expert Richard Maloney, Engage & Grow has a vision to create a globally engaged workforce.
We were born out of a passion for helping people thrive and we exist to reconnect employees. We are passionate about this because no matter what industry you are in, people are the most important asset to any organisation.
We also believe in challenging the norm. We believe companies and leaders need to go beyond traditional training methods to truly engage with their employees.
our neurologically designed programs will:
1. Improve staff retention, productivity and engagement levels
2. Create a fun and connected working environment
3. Increase leader and staff relationships
4. Unearth innovation, best practices and creativity
5. Drive individual and team accountability
6. Remove silo mentality
7. Create a dynamic flow of communication
8. Empower all generations and cultures to work together
9. Expand inter and intra team communication and collaboration
10. Identify and develop current and emerging leadership talent
The result is a fully engaged workforce, strong positive culture, enthusiastic employees and subsequent business growth.
"Engage & Grow is not your traditional training company. Training is dead. We are challenging the norm and disrupting the market with everything we do. And our customers like it".
Richard Maloney - Founder & CEO, Engage & Grow
What behaviours drive us?
We live and breathe what we teach and have five pillars that shape everything we do
engage & grow at a glance...
We are very proud of the places we have been, the people we work with and the impact we are having.
This is just the start of a truly engaged global workforce.
Its more than a program, its a global movement...
The lifeblood of Engage & Grow, our talented coaches exist to help businesses engage in a more meaningful way.
In just over five years, Engage & Grow has expanded to six continents and 75 countries to truly become a global movement.
It does not matter what industry you are in, what role you play or what size your business is, the Group Activation System is having big impact!
This is what we live for...turning under-performing staff into fully engaged employees. 6000 and growing every day, we believe in the individual.